This document is an electíonic íecoíd in teíms of Infoímation Technology Act, 2000 and íules theíe undeí as applicable and the amended píovisions peítaining to electíonic íecoíds in vaíious statutes as amended by the Infoímation Technology Act, 2000. This electíonic íecoíd is geneíated by a computeí system and does not íequiíe any physical oí digital signatuíes.
This document is published in accoídance with the píovisions of Rule 3 (1) of the Infoímation Technology (Inteímediaíies guidelines) Rules, 2011 that íequiíe publishing the íules and íegulations, píivacy policy and Teíms of Use foí access oí usage of domain name [www.Gadget Guíuz.com][www.Gadget Guíuz.com] (“Website”), including the íelated mobile site and mobile application (heíeinafteí íefeííed to as “Platfoím”)
The Platfoím is owned by Gadget Guíuz Technologies Píivate Limited a company incoípoíated undeí the Companies Act, 1956 with its íegisteíed office at 121 Sukhdev Vihaí, New Delhi - 110024 India and its bíanch office at 511 Shakuntala building, Nehíu Place, New Delhi – 110019, Delhi, India (heíeinafteí íefeííed to as "Gadget Guíuz").
Youí use of the Platfoím and seívices and tools aíe goveíned by the following teíms and
conditions ("Teíms of Use") as applicable to the Platfoím including the applicable policies which aíe incoípoíated heíein by way of íefeíence. If You tíansact on the Platfoím, You shall be subject to the policies that aíe applicable to the Platfoím foí such tíansaction. By meíe use of the Platfoím, You shall be contíacting with Gadget Guíuz Inteínet Píivate Limited and these teíms and conditions including the policies constitute Youí binding obligations, with Gadget Guíuz.
Foí the puípose of these Teíms of Use, wheíeveí the context so íequiíes "You" oí "Useí" shall mean any natuíal oí legal peíson who has agíeed to become a buyeí on the Platfoím by píoviding Registíation Data while íegisteíing on the Platfoím as Registeíed Useí using the computeí systems. Gadget Guíuz allows the Useí to suíf the Platfoím oí making puíchases without íegisteíing on the Platfoím. The teím "We", "Us", "Ouí" shall mean Gadget Guíuz Inteínet Píivate Limited.
When You use any of the seívices píovided by Us thíough the Platfoím, including but not limited to, (e.g. Píoduct Reviews, Selleí Reviews), You will be subject to the íules, guidelines, policies, teíms, and conditions applicable to such seívice, and they shall be deemed to be incoípoíated into this Teíms of Use and shall be consideíed as paít and paícel of this Teíms of Use. We íeseíve the íight, at Ouí sole discíetion, to change, modify, add oí íemove poítions of these Teíms of Use, at any time without any píioí wíitten notice to You. It is Youí íesponsibility to íeview these Teíms of Use peíiodically foí updates / changes. Youí continued use of the Platfoím following the posting of changes will mean that You accept and agíee to the íevisions. As long as You comply with these Teíms of Use, We gíant You a peísonal, non-exclusive, non-tíansfeíable, limited píivilege to enteí and use the Platfoím.
USE CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. By impliedly oí expíessly accepting these Teíms of Use, You also accept and agíee to be bound by Gadget Guíuz Policies ((including but not limited to Píivacy Policy available at Píivacy) as amended fíom time to time.
Tíansaction on the Platfoím is available only to peísons who can foím legally binding contíacts undeí Indian Contíact Act, 1872. Peísons who aíe "incompetent to contíact" within the meaning of the Indian Contíact Act, 1872 including un-dischaíged insolvents etc. aíe not eligible to use the Platfoím. If you aíe a minoí i.e. undeí the age of 18 yeaís, you may use the Platfoím oí access content on the Platfoím only undeí the supeívision and píioí consent/ peímission of a paíent oí legal guaídian.
As a minoí if you wish to tíansact on the Platfoím, such tíansaction on the Platfoím may be made by youí legal guaídian oí paíents. Gadget Guíuz íeseíves the íight to teíminate youí membeíship and / oí íefuse to píovide you with access to the Platfoím if it is bíought to Gadget Guíuz's notice oí if it is discoveíed that You aíe undeí the age of 18 yeaís and tíansacting on the Platfoím.
Youí Account and Registíation Obligations
If You use the Platfoím, You shall be íesponsible foí maintaining the confidentiality of youí Display Name and Passwoíd and You shall be íesponsible foí all activities that occuí undeí youí Display Name and Passwoíd. You agíee that if You píovide any infoímation that is untíue, inaccuíate, not cuííent oí incomplete oí We have íeasonable gíounds to suspect that such infoímation is untíue, inaccuíate, not cuííent oí incomplete, oí not in accoídance with the this Teíms of Use, We shall have the íight to indefinitely suspend oí teíminate oí block access of youí membeíship on the Platfoím and íefuse to píovide You with access to the Platfoím.
Youí mobile phone numbeí and/oí e-mail addíess is tíeated as Youí píimaíy identifieí on the Platfoím. It is youí íesponsibility to ensuíe that Youí mobile phone numbeí and youí email addíess is up to date on the Platfoím at all times. You agíee to notify Us píomptly if youí mobile phone numbeí oí e-mail addíess changes by updating the same on the Platfoím thíough a onetime passwoíd veíification.
You agíee that Gadget Guíuz shall not be liable oí íesponsible foí the activities oí consequences of use oí misuse of any infoímation that occuís undeí youí Account in cases, including, wheíe You have failed to update Youí íevised mobile phone numbeí and/oí e-mail addíess on the Website Platfoím.
If You shaíe oí allow otheís to have access to Youí account on the Platfoím (“Account”), by cíeating sepaíate píofiles undeí Youí Account, oí otheíwise, they will be able to view and access Youí Account infoímation. You shall be solely liable and íesponsible foí all the activities undeítaken undeí Youí Account, and any consequences theíefíom.
When You use the Platfoím oí send emails oí otheí data, infoímation oí communication to us, You agíee and undeístand that You aíe communicating with Us thíough electíonic íecoíds and You consent to íeceive communications via electíonic íecoíds fíom Us peíiodically and as and when íequiíed. We may communicate with you by email oí by such otheí mode of communication, electíonic oí otheíwise.
Platfoím foí tíansaction and Communication
The Platfoím is a platfoím that Useís utilize to meet and inteíact with one anotheí foí theií tíansactions. Gadget Guíuz is not and cannot be a paíty to oí contíol in any manneí any tíansaction between the Platfoím's Useís.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Gadget Guruz does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers. All discounts, offers (including exchange offers) are by the Seller/Brand and not by Gadget Guruz.
- Placement of order by a Buyer with Seller on the Platform is an offer to buy the product(s) in the order by the Buyer to the Seller and it shall not be construed as Seller's acceptance of Buyer's offer to buy the product(s) ordered. The Seller retains the right to cancel any such order placed by the Buyer, at its sole discretion and the Buyer shall be intimated of the same by way of an email/SMS. Any transaction price paid by Buyer in case of such cancellation by Seller, shall be refunded to the Buyer. Further, the Seller may cancel an order wherein the quantities exceed the typical individual consumption. This applies both to the number of products ordered within a single order and the placing of several orders for the same product where the individual orders comprise a quantity that exceeds the typical individual consumption. What comprises a typical individual's consumption quantity limit shall be based on various factors and at the sole discretion of the Seller and may vary from individual to individual.
- Gadget Guruz does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform. Gadget Guruz does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. Gadget Guruz accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- Gadget Guruz is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Gadget Guruz cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform. Gadget Guruz shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
- Gadget Guruz does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Platform and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
- Gadget Guruz does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
- At no time shall Gadget Guruz hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Gadget Guruz have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Gadget Guruz is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- The Platform is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Gadget Guruz is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
At no time shall Gadget Guruz hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Gadget Guruz have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
Gadget Guruz is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered. Select products offered by sellers may be eligible for business purchases on the Platform.
- Upon Your purchase of product(s) eligible for business purchases, You may be able to avail the benefits of GST input tax credit. Accordingly, at your request, an invoice containing the GSTIN as provided by You ("Tax Invoice") shall be issued to You by the Seller(s) selling such products.
- GST invoice will have, inter alia, the following details printed on it: -GSTIN associated
with your registered business, as provided by you
- Entity name of your registered business, as provided by you
- Not all products are eligible for business purchases on the Platform and the same is solely at the discretion of the Sellers. You will be able to view the eligibility of Tax Invoice on the product page on the Platform.
- Purchases on the Platform must only be for end consumption. Users must not use products purchased on the Platform for any commercial, promotional, resale or further distribution purposes.
- For seamless availment of input tax credit, kindly mention the delivery address as the address which is mentioned as the registered place of business as per the records of GST authority. Please note that availment of input tax credit is subject to provisions of GST Act and rules.
- The delivery and billing addresses will be required to be the same, please note that input tax credit will be denied by GST authority if the delivery address and GSTIN in the GST invoice are of different states.
- If GSTIN and/or business entity details are not provided by You, it will be presumed that it is a personal purchase and not a business purchase.
- Gadget Guruz is not responsible to verify the correctness of the GSTIN and/or entity name provided by You and You shall be entirely responsible to provide the accurate details.
- Gadget Guruz and Seller shall not entertain any request for any revision in the GST Invoice. Gadget Guruz and Seller shall not be liable for Your default including for reasons associated with details provided by You.
- Gadget Guruz will not be liable in case You are not able to avail input tax credit or if input tax credit is denied to You for any reason whatsoever.
- You shall be solely liable for all compliances required under applicable laws.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Gadget Guruz and Seller harmless from all losses,
claims, costs, expenses, suits, proceedings, or any other liability including any thirdparty claims (including any penalties imposed by governmental authorities) arising out of or in connection with (1) the GSTIN and/or entity name provided by you or the input tax credit claimed by you or your use or misuse of the GST Invoice and (2) your non-compliance with the applicable laws or (3) your use or misuse of any thirdparty’s details including GSTIN.
- Gadget Guruz has the right to not allow business purchases on the Platform to You if
a fraudulent activity is identified.
- Seller reserves the right to not issue Tax Invoice or issue a credit note against an
already issued Tax Invoice to cancel the transaction, if any fraudulent activity is
- You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery,payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Platform may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
- You release and indemnify Gadget Guruz and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Platform and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Gadget Guruz cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Platform. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Platform.
Gadget Guruz may charge a nominal fee for browsing and buying on the Platform. Gadget Guruz reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Gadget Guruz may at its sole discretion introduce new services/fees and modify some or all of the existing services/fees offered on the Platform. In such an event, Gadget Guruz reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing/new services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Platform and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Platform. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Gadget Guruz Technologies Private Limited
Use of the Platform
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- 1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- (a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
- (b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic,
libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging,
relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner
whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent
representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women
(Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- (c) is misleading in any way;
- (d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any
group or individual;
- (e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- (f) involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- (g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- (h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual
property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's
name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- (i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information tocircumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- (j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked
to or from another accessible page);
- (k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or
solicits personal information from anyone;
- (l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- (m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- (n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the
Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- (p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- (q) interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Platform or any other individual's User
and enjoyment of similar services;
- (r) refers to any Platform or URL that, in Our sole discretion, contains material that is inappropriate
- (s) harm minors in any way;
- (t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- (u) violates any law for the time being in force;
- (v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- (w) impersonate another person;
- (x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt,destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms,time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage,
detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system,data or personal information;
- (y) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or
prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- (z) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- (aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- (ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our
internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access,acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform,or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Platform, or any other customer, including any account on the Platform not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Platform or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Platform.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s)about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Gadget Guruz,Gadget Guru, Gadget Gurus, Gadget Gurua, Gadget Guruz.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Gadget Guruz or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Gadget Guruz's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Platform or Gadget Guruz's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Gadget Guruz.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person's use of the Platform.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Platform or any service offered on or through the Platform. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent,someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including theprovisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Platform, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Platform.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Platform and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Platform, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Platform You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform.
- Gadget Guruz shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
- You acknowledge and agree that the Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati , Odia, Malayalam, Punjabi & Assamese translation features are made available on the Platform on a reasonable effort basis for convenience only, without any representation or warranties by Gadget Guruz, express or implied, including the translations being error free, their accuracy, completeness or reliability. Under the translation feature, You will have the option to adding delivery addresses in the language selected by You out of the featured languages. Such delivery addresses shall be transliterated in English language for processing, handling and fulfilling Your orders on the Platform. Gadget Guruz expressly disclaims any liability of any nature whatsoever arising from or related to the said translation/transliteration features on the Platform. Some features and sections on the Platform may not be translated in the language selected by You [Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati, Odia, Malayalam, Punjabi & Assamese language, as applicable], and the English version of the same will be the definitive version. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the translated terms and the English version available on the Platform, the English version on the Platform shall prevail. This feature may not be accessible on certain devices. Gadget Guruz reserves the right to change, enhance, suspend, or discontinue this feature, or any part of it, at any time without notice to You.
Contents Posted on Platform
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Platform for downloading, provided that You(1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
SOME CONTENT OFFERED ON THE PLATFORM MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SOME VIEWERS AND THEREFORE VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. ALSO, SOME CONTENT OFFERED ON THE PLATFORM MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR VIEWERSHIP BY CHILDREN. PARENTS AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIANS ARE ADVISED TO EXERCISE DISCRETION BEFORE ALLOWING THEIR CHILDREN AND/OR WARDS TO ACCESS CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM.
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out. We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Platform, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Gadget Guruz does not warrant that:
This Platform will be constantly available, or available at all; or The information on this Platform is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. Gadget Guruz will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Platform. Gadget Guruz does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Platform; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Platform constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Platform are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You. You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Platform. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls, SMS notifications, mobile applications and/or any other electronic mode of communication in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Platform, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- 1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- 2. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
- 3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- 4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Platform by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Platform will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Platform. Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render Gadget Guruz liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on Gadget Guruz's Platform.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Gadget Guruz is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Gadget Guruz Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Gadget Guruz is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
- You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Gadget Guruz Platform features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Platform features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
- You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
- Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received, or through any other method available on the Platform, as chosen by You.
- For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via electronic payment transfers.
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- 9. For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refunds may be supported for select banks. Where a bank is not supported for processing refunds, You will be required to share alternate bank account details with us for processing the refund.
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Gadget Guruz in case of any misuse by Buyer.
- We may also request you for additional documents for verification.
- Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
- Gadget Guruz reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Gadget Guruz may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- Gadget Guruz reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Gadget Guruz or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- Gadget Guruz may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Gadget Guruz. As a result of such check if Gadget Guruz is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction or other reasons at its sole discretion, Gadget Guruz shall have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price. For avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that the ‘Cash on Delivery’ feature for payment, may be disabled for certain account users, at the sole discretion of Gadget Guruz.
- Gadget Guruz may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if Gadget Guruz deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Gadget Guruz may hold Transaction Price and Gadget Guruz may not inform Seller to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity. 18. The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that Gadget Guruz will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Gadget Guruz.
Compliance with Laws:
- As required by applicable law, if the Customer makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above INR 2 00 000.00, the Customer will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the Customer will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the Customer, it need not be submitted again. The order of the Customer shall stand cancelled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Customer and the name on the PAN Card.
- Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Gadget Guruz Platform.
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Gadget Guruz's Replacement Guarantee*
Gadget Guruz's Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers who have been defrauded by qualified sellers on the Platform. The return policy period (Gadget Guruz's Replacement Guarantee) depends on the product category and the seller. Kindly click here to know the return policy period applicable for different categories. If at the time of delivery and/or within the applicable return policy period, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from the seller subject to the following terms and conditions
- 1. Notify seller of any defects in the product/s at the time of delivery of the product/s and/or within the applicable return policy period and the same product/s will be replaced in return of the defective product/s.
- 2. Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with the seller.
Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
- a. Damages due to misuse of product;
- b. Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
- c. Any consumable item which has been used/installed;
- d. Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
- e. Digital products/services (Flyte music downloads)
- f. Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty
- g. Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
Damaged or defective or 'Not as described' products in Lifestyle category (includes clothing, footwear, etc.) are meanwhile covered by the 15 Day Replacement Guarantee. Kindly click here to know the return policy period (Replacement Guarantee) applicable for different categories. If Gadget Guruz has any suspicion or knowledge that any of its buyers and sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false or not genuine, Gadget Guruz may also, while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against such member buyers and sellers, at its sole discretion, suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyers and sellers and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Customers who have been blocked for any suspicious or fraudulent activity on Gadget Guruz will not be allowed to return their products.
Gadget Guruz reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Gadget Guruz may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
By participating in the exchange I confirm that I am the sole and absolute owner and/or user of the product mentioned above (device).
I confirm that device which I am exchanging under the buyback program is genuine and is not counterfeit, free from any and all encumbrances, liens, attachments, disputes, legal flaws, exchange or any Agreement of Sale etc. and I have got the clear ownership of the said device. You agree to indemnity and keep indemnifying Gadget Guruz.com and any future buyer of the device against all or any third party claims, demand, cost, expenses including attorney fees which may be suffered, incurred, undergone and / or sustained by Gadget Guruz.com, its affiliates or any future buyer due to usage of the device by you till date and you undertake to make good the same. I confirm that all the data in the said device will be erased before handing it over under buy back program. I also confirm that in spite of erasing the data manually/electronically, if any data still accessible due any technical reason, Gadget Guruz.com, Seller or the Manufacturer shall not be responsible for the same and I will not approach Gadget Guruz.com for any retrieval of the data. I hereby give my consent that my personal information that I have provided in connection with this buyback program might be processed, transferred and retained by the retailer and other entities involved in managing the program for the purposes of validating the information that I provided herein and for the administration of the program.
I agree to indemnity and keep indemnifying the Gadget Guruz.com and any future buyer of the old device against all or any third party claims, demand, cost, expenses including attorney fees which may be suffered, incurred, undergone and / or sustained by Gadget Guruz.com, its affiliates or any future buyer due to usage of the device by me till date and I undertake to make good the same. I understand once a device is sent by me to Gadget Guruz, in no scenario can this device be returned back to me.
I understand that the new device delivery and the old device pickup will happen simultaneously (hand in hand) and I shall keep the old device ready to be given for exchange. Products distributed as gifts from state sponsored or NGO funded distribution programs are not accepted for exchange under exchange offers.
Digital Content: Music
Music (MP3 format): Only certain short listed Seller (at the sole discretion of Gadget Guruz) shall be entitled to sell Music (MP3 format) on the Platform. You may be able to purchase DRM-free digital music in MP3 file format on the Platform from the respective Sellers. Such MP3 music files shall be provided to You as per selection provided by Seller, subject to certain limitations as described by the Seller. You shall be granted specified download rights of DRM-free MP3 music files from the catalogue of MP3 music displayed on the Platform. The MP3 music may include full-length MP3 audio tracks at best available bit rate and certain other premium features, as may be provided on the Platform by respective Sellers from time to time.
Territory: Currently You can purchase downloadable digital MP3 music only through the Platform and Flyte Music Application as may be made available from time to time on the Platform, only within the territory of India.
Explicit Consent: You agree that we shall have no liability to You for MP3 music file downloaded by You on the Platform if You find the same to be offensive, indecent or objectionable and expressions through the audio files are not subscribed by us. Cash on Delivery as a mode of payment is not available for purchasing MP3 music on the Platform currently.
All Sales Final; Downloading and Risk of Loss; Availability of MP3 music files: All sales of MP3 music files are final. Returns of MP3 music files are not permissible on Platform. Once You have purchased MP3 music files, Gadget Guruz encourages You to download it promptly. If You are unable to complete a download, please contact customer service within 6 hours of the payment. Further Gadget Guruz assumes no liability if your media player does not support the file format made available by the Seller on the Platform or your browser does not support the music download application / software available by the Seller on the Platform, by whatever name called. You bear all risk of loss after purchase and for any loss of MP3 music files You have downloaded, including any loss due to a computer or hard drive crash. Seller may, from time to time, at its sole discretion, remove MP3 music files from the Service without notice.
Software: Seller may make available to You, from time to time, software for Your use in connection with the download of MP3 music files (any and all such software, individually and collectively, the "Software").
You may use the Software only in connection with the download of MP3 music files on the Platform. You may not separate any individual component of the Software for use other than in connection to the download, may not incorporate any portion of it into Your own programs or compile any portion of it in combination with your own programs, may not transfer it for use with another service, or use it, or any portion of it, over a network and may not sell, rent, lease, lend, loan, distribute or sub-license the Software or otherwise assign any rights to the Software in whole or in part. Seller may discontinue some or all of any Software Seller provide, and Seller may terminate your right to use any Software at any time and in such event may modify it to make it inoperable.
Digital Content: eBooks
ebook (ePub format): You will be able to purchase DRM-encrypted eBooks in ePub file format on the Gadget Guruz Platform and the Flyte eBooks application. Such ePub files shall be provided to you as per your selection, subject to certain limitations as described herein. You shall be granted specified download rights of DRM-encrypted ePub files from the catalog of eBooks displayed on the Platform. Download rights: You will need to be registered with Gadget Guruz to make an ebook purchase. The eBooks which you purchase from the Gadget Guruz Platform or Flyte eBooks application shall be added in your Gadget Guruz eBooks library from where you can download the eBooks onto your device(/s). Each downloaded ebook is locked to the User account and the downloader device. These downloaded eBooks cannot be transferred onto other devices. Each device used by you will have to be synced with your online eBooks library. You can sync a maximum of six(6) devices against your user account. You can download the eBooks to your mobile or tablet devices for offline reading and can read the eBooks using the Flyte eBooks Application only.
Flyte eBooks application: Flyte eBooks application will enable you to read the digital books purchased from the Flyte eBooks store, on your mobile or tablet devices. The app also has an in-app Flyte eBooks store where the user can quickly purchase eBooks. The Flyte eBooks app will be available in the Android platform. The Android app will be compatible with both mobiles and tablet devices. You can download the Flyte eBooks android app for free from the Gadget Guruz Platform and also Google Play.
Digital Content: Gadget Guruz Ideas
- These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of Gadget Guruz Ideas (hereinafter referred to as “Content”). By viewing the Contents you agree to be bound by these Terms. Content posted on the Platform is public and can be viewed by everyone who can see the Page.
- Gadget Guruz is hosting the Content generated by third party users (“Content Owner”), within the FK Platform for convenience of Platform Users, and as such, Gadget Guruz has no ownership or control whatsoever in the Contents displayed. The Contents posted by the Content Owners are of personal views wherein Gadget Guruz plays no role in creating/developing the Content. You are responsible for your use of the Platform for viewing the Content.
- By hosting the Content on the Platform, Gadget Guruz is neither guaranteeing nor giving any warranty nor making any representation with respect to the Contents. Gadget Guruz is neither endorsing the views, products or the Services, nor is it responsible for quality or features of the content displayed on the Platform.
- Any information on the Platform, whether the content or any other information, have not been verified by Gadget Guruz, therefore, Gadget Guruz shall not be responsible for any such content or information. Gadget Guruz will not bear any obligation or liability if You rely on the Contents.
- If You choose to view or rely, Gadget Guruz will neither be a party to nor in any manner concerned with the same nor be liable or responsible for any act or omission of the Content Owner.
- You hereby acknowledge that the Contents are created and owned by Content Owners who own all the rights including the copyrights in the contents. The Contents are available on the Platform for personal use only and you shall not use it for any commercial, promotional, resale or further distribution purposes.
- Any use or reliance on any Content or materials obtained by you through the Content is at your own risk. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted on the Platform or endorse any opinions expressed via the contents. You understand that by using the Platform, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. All Content is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. Gadget Guruz may not monitor or control the Content posted on the Platform and, we do not take responsibility for such Content.
- If you see an offensive, abusive, or any unlawful content on the Platform, you can report it to info@GadgetGuruz.com
- You may find content that offends you or that you simply don’t like, but that doesn’t violate the content guidelines. If that happens, you can unfollow the user who posted it or hide the post
- Your access to and use of the Services or any Content are at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Gadget Guruz makes no warranty or representation and disclaim all responsibility and liability for: (i) the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of any Content; (ii) any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of any Content; (iii) the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Services; and (iv) whether the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained through the Content, will create any warranty or representation not expressly made herein.
- By using the Services you agree that Gadget Guruz, its parents, affiliates, related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents representatives, partners and licensors, liability is limited to the maximum extent permissible by Law.
- We may revise these Terms from time to time.
Digital Content: Gadget Guruz Video
- These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your access to and use of Gadget Guruz Video
which is an online over-the-top platform providing users with live and/or on-demand audio
and video content of various genres which may be offered by either Gadget Guruz or by third
party content providers (all such content, collectively, the "Content").
- The Content is being hosted on Gadget Guruz mobile App only ("Platform"), that is owned
and operated by Gadget Guruz Internet Private Limited ("Gadget Guruz", "We" or "Our").
- This document sets out the terms and conditions in connection with your use of the Platform
and, subsequently, your access to and/or consumption of the Content and/or other related
services provided on the Platform (all such content and services, collectively, "Services" and
such terms and conditions, the "Terms" ).
- Use of Gadget Guruz Services is available only to persons who can form a legally binding
contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872.You must be 18 years of age, to avail the
Services. Minors may only use the service under the supervision of an adult. Some content
offered on the Platform may not be appropriate for viewership by minors. Accordingly,
parents and/or the guardians of such children or minors are advised to exercise discretion
before allowing their children or minors to access such content on the Platform.
- All the Content being offered to the users on the Platform shall be, for the convenience of the
users, free of cost, or at such other terms as may be offered by Gadget Guruz or the Content
Providers with respect to any Content from time to time, and such other terms shall be
communicated to the user at the time of viewing such Content and/or at the time of
registering with the Platform. Subject to you accepting these Terms and any other terms as
may be communicated to you from time to time, you are given a limited, non-exclusive, nontransferable, non-sub-licensable, revocable permission to view the Platform and avail the
Services during the subsistence of your account with Gadget Guruz and no right, title or
interest in any Content will be deemed transferred to you.
- The Platform is an interactive online platform for the users to view the Content of various
genres, which may either be offered by Gadget Guruz or third party content providers. As
regards third party audio-video content generated by third parties (such content, the " Third
Party Content" and such content providers, the " Content Owners"), the Platform offers you
such Third Party Content by providing hosting services to Content Owners displaying their
content and/or by allowing their content to be viewed by you on the Platform by integrating
services and application of other audio-video hosting, caching and/or streaming service or
infrastructure providers (" Platform Partners") who may have content procurement
arrangements with the Content Owners The Platform may also provide content which is
commissioned by Gadget Guruz and/or is procured by Gadget Guruz either under a license
or copyright agreement (such content, " Gadget Guruz Originals").
- Content will therefore consist of Gadget Guruz Originals or Third Party Content. Content
Owners and/or Platform Partners will provide Third Party Content. Specifically, for more
to Third Partner Content), you may refer to their respective terms and conditions. As such,
Gadget Guruz has no ownership or control whatsoever on Third Party Content, whether it is
uploaded or streamed by Content Owners or by the Platform Partners. Gadget Guruz plays
no role in creating/developing Third Party Content.
- As regards all the news content which are also Third Party Content through the Platform
Partners, Gadget Guruz's role is strictly limited to providing a uniform resource locator (URL)
or a web-address to access and/or share such content on the Internet with the users and all
news content is provided, uploaded, streamed and/or hosted by Content Owners, the
Platform Partners and/or their respective agents or service providers. For avoidance of
doubt, it is clarified that Gadget Guruz will not be hosting, uploading or streaming any news
content on its servers or IT systems. Gadget Guruz will not be exercising any control –
physical, editorial or digital - over the news Content being viewed by or provided to the user
on the Platform. Gadget Guruz will only be providing the user with an option and/or a
medium to access news content through the Platform which, in turn, will provide the Content
Providers and/or the Platform Partners an opportunity to disseminate their content on the
Platform. The news Content on the Platform is directly uploaded or streamed onto the
Platform by Platform Partners who avail of Gadget Guruz's communication platform, without
any intervention from Gadget Guruz in the content
procurement/uploading/streaming/transmission process. Gadget Guruz's role is that of an
'intermediary' as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules
thereunder, with regard to the news Content. Being an intermediary, Gadget Guruz has no
responsibility and/or liability in respect of any news Content on the Platform, including for
intellectual property rights infringement, defamation, obscenity or any other violation under
- Irrespective of whether the Content is a Third Party Content or a Gadget Guruz Original, you,
at all times, are responsible for your use of the Platform and for viewing any Content and
Gadget Guruz shall have no liability with respect to any loss or damage caused by viewing or
relying on the Content. By hosting Gadget Guruz Originals on the Platform and by permitting
the hosting, uploading or streaming of Third Party Content on the Platform, Gadget Guruz will
neither guaranteeing nor giving any warranty nor making any representation with respect to
the Contents. The Content provided on the Platform is for entertainment or information
purposes only and Gadget Guruz will neither be endorsing the views, products or the services
being depicted or offered as part of the Content, nor will Gadget Guruz be responsible for
quality or features of the Content displayed on the Platform. Unless expressly stated
otherwise, all characters, themes and events depicted in Gadget Guruz Originals are entirely
fictitious and any similarity to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental,
unintentional or accidental.
- Third Party Content will be made available to you through different modes, including via
video-on-demand or on a live streaming basis, depending on the nature of the content and at
the discretion of the Content Owners and/or Platform Partners. Gadget Guruz Originals will
be provided to you through different modes as well as the discretion of Gadget Guruz. You
may choose to view any Content at your discretion at a time chosen by you and by accepting
these Terms and any other terms relating to such Content.
- Please note that the availability of, and your ability to access, the Content or some part of the
Services, (a) is subject to applicable law and the contractual arrangements between Gadget
Guruz and the Content Owners and/or Platform Partners; and (b) may be dependent upon
your geographical location, your Internet/data connectivity or your system capabilities or
compatibility with the Platform. Not all Content or Services will be available to all users. On
account of the nature of the Internet/data connectivity and system compatibility, the
Platform and the Services may also be accessed in various geographical locations. You,
therefore, hereby agree and acknowledge that you are accessing the Platform and availing of
the Services, at your own risk, choice and initiative, and you agree and undertake to ensure
that your use of the Platform and the Services complies with all applicable laws including the
local laws in your jurisdiction. Further, you agree and acknowledge that the Services and
Content may vary from place to place, time to time and device to device and the quality and
the quantity of your access to the Content or the use of the Platform or availing of the
Services would be subject to various parameters such as specifications, device, Internet
availability and speed, bandwidth, etc.
- Any information on the Platform, whether the Content or any other information (other than
Gadget Guruz Original), have not been verified by Gadget Guruz, and therefore, Gadget Guruz
shall not be responsible for any such Third Party Content or information. Gadget Guruz will
not bear any obligation or liability if You rely on the Contents or information and any loss or
liability has been incurred by you arising from such Third Party Content or information.
- If you choose to view or rely on any Third Party Content or information on the Platform, you
will be impliedly accepting the terms of viewing or relying on such Third Party Content or
information, as offered by the Content Providers and/or the Platform Partners, and Gadget
Guruz will neither be a party to such an arrangement nor will it in any manner be concerned
with such an arrangement nor will Gadget Guruz be liable or responsible for any act or
omission of the Content Owner and/or the Platform Partners.
- 14. You hereby acknowledge that the Third Party Content is created and owned by the Content
Owners who own all the rights including the copyrights with respect to such content. The
Content is available on the Platform for personal and non-commercial use only and you shall
not use it for any commercial, promotional, resale, further distribution or any other
unauthorized purposes. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- You further acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights contained in (a) the Gadget
Guruz Originals are solely owned by Gadget Guruz and (b) in the Third Party Content are
solely owned by the Content Owners or licensed to the Platform Partners. During the term of
your Gadget Guruz membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable,
revocable right to access the Platform and view the Content. Except for the foregoing, no
right, title or interest shall be transferred to you in any Content or the Platform.
- We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect our or the
interests of the Content Owners or of the Platform Partners, from an actual, probable or
suspected theft, loss, damage or other fraudulent activity. Gadget Guruz reserves the right to
immediately terminate, suspend, limit, or restrict your access or use of the Platform and/or
the Services, at any time, without any notice or liability, if Gadget Guruz so determines, in its
sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever, including that you have: (a) breached these
have engaged in any inappropriate or unlawful conduct; or (d) provided any false or
inaccurate information; or (e) for any other reason that Gadget Guruz deems fit in its sole
- Any use or reliance on any Content or materials obtained by you through the Platform is at
your own risk. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness,
truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted on the
Platform or endorse any opinions expressed via the Contents. You understand that by using
the Platform, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or
otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are
otherwise deceptive. All Third Party Content is the sole responsibility of the Content Owners
who originated such content or it is the responsibility of the Platform Partners who host,
upload and/or stream such Third Party Content. Gadget Guruz may not monitor or control
the Content posted, uploaded and/or streamed on the Platform by the Content Owners, the
Platform Partners and/or their respective agents or affiliates, and, we do not take
responsibility or liability for any such content.
- We reserve the right to remove any Content or the user data that violates these Terms or the
applicable law, including for example, copyright or trademark violations, impersonation,
unlawful conduct, or harassment. With respect to Third Party Content, Gadget Guruz's role is
limited to providing a communication platform to Content Owners and/or Platform Partners,
to enable the transmission of the Third Party Content directly from such third parties to you.
- Personal Information; We may use information such as device ID, location or an account
email address used with an existing Gadget Guruz account to determine eligibility and any
offers therof. We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and
Platform Partners only for the purposes of giving enhanced customer services.
- Service Interruptions: You hereby consent to sharing your information with third parties
unless you specifically opt out. In addition, your access to the Services and the Platform may
also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the
introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to
limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restrictions.
- If you see an offensive, abusive, or any unlawful content on the Platform, you can report it to
customer care of Gadget Guruz.
- Disclaimer of representations and warranties: Your access to and use of the Services or any
Content are at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you
on an "AS IS" or "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Gadget Guruz makes no warranty or representation
and disclaim all responsibility and liability for: (i) the completeness, accuracy, availability,
timeliness, security, security and non-compatibility or reliability of any Content; (ii) any harm
to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use
of any Content; (iii) the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and
other communications maintained by the Services; and (iv) whether the Services will meet
your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice
or information, whether oral or written, obtained through the Content, will create any warranty
or representation not expressly made herein or therein.
- Limitation of liability: By using the Services, you agree that the liability of Gadget Guruz, its
parents, affiliates, related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives,
partners and licensors, shall be limited to the maximum extent permissible by applicable law.
In no case shall Gadget Guruz, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents,
contractors, principals, or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive,
special, or consequential damages arising from your use of the Services or any Content or
for any other claim related in any way to your access to the Platform and/or use of the
Services, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content or information
on the Platform, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the
Services and/or reliance on any Content or information on the Platform.
- Indemnification: You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Gadget Guruz its owners,
affiliates, subsidiaries, group companies, partners (as applicable), and their respective
officers, directors, agents, and employees (" Indemnified Parties"), from and against any
claim, demand, damages, obligations, penalty, losses or actions (including reasonable
attorneys' fees) made by any third party against the Indemnified Parties or imposed against
the Indemnified Parties, due to or arising out of your or your affiliate's or relative's: (a) breach
law, rules, regulations; or (c) violation of the rights (including infringement of intellectual
property rights) of a third party or Gadget Guruz; or (d) unauthorized, improper, illegal or
wrongful use of your Gadget Guruz account (including by you or by any person, including a
third party, whether or not authorized or permitted by you). This indemnification obligation
will survive the expiry or termination of these Terms and/or your use of the Service.
- Force Majeure: You agree that Gadget Guruz shall be under no liability whatsoever to you in
the event of non-availability of the Platform and/or any of the Services or any portion thereof,
occasioned by an Act of God, war, disease, revolution, riot, civil commotion, strike, lockout,
flood, fire, satellite failure, failure of any public utility, man-made disaster, satellite failure or
any other cause whatsoever beyond the control of Gadget Guruz (including any event which
is caused by the failure or non-performance on the part of the Content Owners or the
- Governing laws: These Terms shall be governed, interpreted, and construed in accordance
with the laws of India, without regard to the conflict of law provisions and for resolution of
any dispute arising out of your use of the Services or in relation to these Terms.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree that (i) Gadget Guruz has the right to bring any
proceedings before any court/forum of competent jurisdiction and you irrevocably submit to
the jurisdiction of such courts or forum; and (ii) any proceeding brought by you shall be
exclusively before the courts in New Delhi, India.
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms is held invalid, void, or unenforceable, then that
provision shall be considered severable from the remaining provisions, and the remaining
provisions shall be given full force and effect.
- Amendments: We may revise these Terms from time to time, without prior notice to you, to
update, revise, supplement, and otherwise modify these Terms and to impose new or
additional rules, policies, terms, or conditions on your use of the Service. Any updates,
revisions, supplements, modifications, and additional rules, policies, terms, and conditions
will be posted on the Platform and will be effective immediately after such posting and we
recommend that you periodically check these Terms on the Platform for such revised terms.
Your continued use of the Services and/or the Platform will be deemed to constitute your
acceptance of any and all such revised terms.
prescribed by Gadget Guruz from time to time, constitute the entire agreement between you
and Gadget Guruz, which will govern your use of or access to the Services and/or the
Platform, superseding any prior agreements between you and Gadget Guruz regarding such
use or access.
- Survival: You acknowledge that your representations, undertakings, and warranties and the
clauses relating to indemnities, limitation of liability, grant of license, governing law shall
survive the efflux of time and the termination of these Terms (including but not limited to
Clauses 22 to 30 of these Terms).
You shall indemnify and hold harmless Gadget Guruz, its owner, licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries,
group companies (as applicable) and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees,
from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party
other Policies, or Your violation of any law, rules or regulations or the rights (including infringement
of intellectual property rights) of a third party.
India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in New Delhi.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Platform is presented solely for the purpose of sale
in India. Gadget Guruz make no representation that materials in the Platform are appropriate or
available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site
from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Gadget Guruz is not
responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries
other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Gadget Guruz and products are sold by respective Sellers. All
material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by
copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Platform is solely for Your
personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or
distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether
directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written
consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other Platform or
networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, noncommercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is
prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a
commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Gadget Guruz respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has
been infringed, You can write to Gadget Guruz at info@GadgetGuruz.com .
Gadget Guruz we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Platform is
accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL GADGET GURUZ BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR
USER HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright
infringement) regarding this platform through the link: https://www.gadgetguruz.com/contact-us .
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under and the Consumer
Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are
Phone: 7838 423438
Time: Mon - Sat (9:00 - 18:00)
Customer Support: You can reach our customer support team to address any of your queries or
complaints by clicking the link, selecting your order and choosing 'Need Help'